Tiny Hand Pink Bow Tie

Sunday 13 January 2013

{ review } Nourifusion MultiVitamin Scrub


Hi, my candy coated butterflies!


Yeah... Let’s not mention that again, but I’m in a good mood today! And with good reason. This is nothing new, but I just thought Id share one of my favourite scrubs! Introducing Herbalifes Nourifusion MultiVitamin Scrub!



Much like my previous Nourifusion review, this one also contains my favourite ACE treatment – Vitamins A, C and E.
What’s the big deal? Well, Vitamin A thickens your skin by promoting skin turnover. Vitamin C, as you all might already know, is a powerful antioxidant that also promotes collagen reproduction. Vitamin E is also an antioxidant that moisturizes the new layers of your skin.
Besides the vitamins, the micro-beads used in this scrubs aren't chemically made. They are seeds. This means that instead of having angles that can hurt your skin, the beads are perfectly round and not as harsh as other scrubs. 

The packaging is neat and professional. The scrub comes in a tube that is easily squeezed to produce the amount of product desired. As for the product itself, it smells pleasant and fruity with a hint of citrus. The gel is luxurious and reminds me of a massaging gel pack rather than a gel wash that foams up when you emulsify it with water. There are two types of beads in the scrub. Some of them are small, round, white seeds and the others look like darkened (black?) sesame seeds.

 I use the Nourifusion MultiVitamin Scrub every day, sometimes even twice a day, and I love how it makes my skin feel dewy and moistful! It helped me with my bad skin condition (after my stupid obsession of picking my skin - as if it'll ever help smooth it) and due to Vitamins A and C, my scars are almost healed too. It's gentle, so it won't provide you with overnight results, but I've been using it for two weeks now and my blackheads are disappearing. This is WOW! I mean, my stubborn blackheads that wouldn't even come out with a deep cleanse facial? Nourifusion's Scrub is definitely my first HG (holy grail) product! I'll repurchase this even when/if I'm on the search for other exfoliators. It's something I know that works and can bounce me back up when digested biological output hits the fan...

The product, like all Herbalife products, are relatively tricky to come by, but (lucky for you guise) my mom and I are distributors and my mom's business just reached international level! Here's her website: clicky!
Shipping is free in 87 countries! Just fill out the form for more information.

Thanks for reading! I hope this review was informative and encouraged you to really give this product a go. I do recommend it, because it's for all skin types - the frequency with which you use this is up to you.

Much love!
xoxo

1 comments:

Xiao Vee said...

i love your new blog template, Jello! ^^
anyway it's a nice review, but seems lack of pictures c: hehe