Tiny Hand Pink Bow Tie

Friday 21 December 2012

{ review } Noutrifusion Multivitamin Clarifying mask



Hi, guise!

I've neglected this review for way too long. Finally, here's the review for my Clarifying mask from Herbalife’s Nourifusion Skincare range.



Herbalife is an independent organisation that focuses on wellness through natural products, carefully combined with science. Annnnd, that’s all I’m going to say about the “boring” stuffs xD


Active Ingredients: Vitamins A,C,E, Orange & Eucalyptus Oil, Azeloglicina, Linked Papain, Glycerin & Witch Hazel.


I’ll be honest; at first I was a bit skeptical about this product. It’s green and has a medicinal smell, but the fragrance vanished after a while so it’s not bothersome.

On first application, the mask tingled a bit, but sat there snugly and slightly warm and comfortable – like a hug. I could feel it hydrating my skin and only hoped that it would clear up my blemishes as well.
I have read several reviews on it. Some say it didn’t work for them at all, and others (the majority) said that it worked like a miracle for them. It all depends on your skin, I suppose.

Anyway, I left it on for quite a while, because I tend to forget to wash it off and get busy with other things. When I checked it in the mirror, it seemed as if the mask was absorbed and only a thin layer of creamy dry clay (not dusty at all) was left from the generous amount I’ve applied to my face.


My face is slightly red, because I exfoliated it prior to applying the mask.

When I washed it off, my face was soft and felt nourished. My blemishes did appear dried out. I love this mask and would recommend it to people with acne-prone, oily and combination skin. It's a good weekend mask.

What I like about this mask:
> It did help drying out my blemishes.
> It's not dusty like regular clay masks.
> It nourished my skin with the ACE (vitamin A, C and E) therapy ^^

What I dislike:
> It's a bit drying, so only use it once a week.
> It's a bit scarce since you can only buy it from distributors (luckily, my mom is one!)

Please remember the results will depend on your individual skin, but do give this little one a try and tell me what you think!

Over and out~

5 comments:

Xiao Vee said...

nice review hehe ^^

Unknown said...

Hi, Kushal c:
Sorry, I've not figured out how to reply to a comment yet, but I hope you read this!

The MultiVitamin product line's main vitamins are A, C and E. Vitamin A speeds up your skin's natural turn over process so that the new cells reach the surface. Vitamin E specializes in fighting free radicals and moisturizing your skin. Vitamin C is also a great anti-oxidant, and also promotes the production of collagen (the stuff in our skin that makes us looking youthful).

Hope that answered your question. Thanks for reading and asking!

Kim said...

waaaah your blog is SUPER cute, it's so pink! I love PANDA too! hehe. hope we can be blogie friend :)

Unknown said...

Nyaa~ Rindodo from Sparkle Apple commented here! *dies*

Ok... *calms down and straightens self*

@Rindodo: I'm a big fan! lol I'd love to be blog friends c:

Anonymous said...

Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wished to
say that I've truly enjoyed surfing around your blog posts. In any case I will be subscribing to your rss feed and I hope you write again soon!
Here is my page ; now foods biotin