Tiny Hand Pink Bow Tie

Sunday 6 January 2013

{ diary } Shopping Updates

Hi, guise!

We (the household) went shopping today and I bought two items I really love! One is a black blazer and the other is a blouse (along with Hello Kitty slippers FTW). I've always worn jeans and T-shirts and/or hoodies without much thought. My only objective was to look cute and hug-able, but now that University is around the corner I want to fix my style up a bit. Of course, there's nothing wrong with wearing whatever, but I thought I might as well get something cute and elegant for a change.

 

What do you think? c:


I also received my Hada Labo SHA lotion and milk, but my skin is a bit touchy at the moment. The Hada Labo products seemed to get the surface pimples to calm down, but a lot of deep, sore ones have been pushing their way through and it worries me. I can't blame the products though - I haven't been eating well (skipping meals due to nausea) or drinking my 2 liters of water a day. On top of that, my hands won't leave my skin alone. So I'm really sad about it, BUT...

*pause for effect*

I also ordered Hada Labo's AHA & BHA foam cleanser and 4 Sasatinnie Facial Cleansing brushes from Sasa.com. I'm still waiting for them to arrive - they should be here within a week or two. That's another thing that surprised me. The Hada Labo products arrived surprisingly fast for eBay purchases! I'm really happy about this ^^

Anyhow, that's all for tonight. I'm researching Glowelle Beauty drinks with the idea of making my own - since hardly anything is available in South Africa.

Sweet dreams, lovelies!
xoxo

0 comments: