Tiny Hand Pink Bow Tie

Monday 10 December 2012

[RANDOM] My Kpop Journey

Hey, my friends!

Just a little note before I post the dopest music videos:
Thank you to ALL kpoppers for being like a family! We stick together through thick and thin, despite the fan wars. We (kpop fans) are scary! Insult our music and you're as good as dead, right? ^^ Much love, guise!

Okii~ So, from SNSD and UKISS I went to NU'EST and BAP and fell helplessly in love. No, not so much with the members, but with their songs and music!

SNSD will always be my favourite girl group! Why? Well, simply because it's easy to copy their dances and they are so perfect!

My first MV of SNSD was Oh! I was still into metal and hardcore stuff at the time and didn't aprove of the bubbly, girly scene at all, but for some reason I couldn't look away. At all. And I found myself downloading the MV and watching it over and over again, and later searching for tutorials so that I could dance with them. My first bias was Jessica - the cute blonde - but now it's kidleader Taeyeon! ^^

Hope you like it as much as I did!


---

Next up is UKISS - Ubiquitous Korean International idol Super Star. I had two songs of theirs on my playlist before I actually liked them. I became a KissMe after watching a chat EatYourKimchi had with them backstage and was blown away at how down to earth and considerate they were! My ultimate bias would be Kevin-oppa, but I love them all.

My favourites at the moment~



---

You can never go wrong with the epic EPIK HIGH!


---

BAP I rediscovered only recently. I love their punk sound and the mascots! I think BAP is the only group with a mascot, am I right? And they have a 16yo genius! I need to become more productive ==


---

Block B is another favourite of mine! So dope! ^^


---

NU'EST is the best! ^^ They take rap and dubstep to the next level - the kpop level! ;D


---

Okii~ So that's all for now. What are your favourite songs and music videos?
Please let me know in the comments!

kthxbai~!

0 comments: