Tiny Hand Pink Bow Tie

Sunday 10 March 2013

Sasatinnie Facial Cleansing Brush review

Hi, guise!

It's been a while since I've posted any reviews, but I hope this one makes up for it!
Remember I ranted on about Sasa.com's poor service? Well, this is the item I purchased. The Sasatinnie Facial Cleansing brush is recommended by Bubzbeauty as her key to blackhead-free skin.



Discription:
SASATINNIE Facial Cleansing Brush is to be used on the entire face. It is applicable even to the peripheral area of the nose. Made of antiseptic resin, the brush is so soft that it will do no harm to the skin. You may use it without any worry.
A sucking disc is included for one to hang the brush on the wall for easy storage and drying.
Do not use on wounds and sensitive areas.

How to use:
Insert fingers into their respective places of the brush and clean the whole face. Or hold the sucking disc and gently clean troubled areas. Please wash with clear water after use and dry it in an area with good ventilation.

The packaging seems airtight and I struggled a bit to open it. All 4 brushes I bought were in good condition and they were packed in a small box with styrofoam! *STYROFOAM!!* tehehee
I also love the fact that it has a place for your fingers and a sucking disk so you can stick it on the wall.


The silicone brush is quite soft and gentle, but it CAN be harsh on your skin. I'll explain why...

My experience:
At first I gently brushed my face with it twice a day. You have to press very lightly and move in small, soft, upward circles. The bumps on my skin smoothed out and my whiteheads started to disappear. All went well until a few weeks later my skin flared up and everything became 10 times worse than what I started out with. I found myself scrubbing my face off with the brush tahahaha xD
Blonde moment ~
Now I gently massage my face with the brush at night or once a week (depends on the free time I have) and my face is slowly, but surely, clearing up again.

Likes:
  1. It actually works!
  2. It's gentle and effective if used correctly.
  3. It feels GREAT using it ^ u ^

Dislikes:
  1. It's easy to press too hard and inflame my sensitive skin.
  2. I still don't like Sasa hahaha

Product Rating:
Repurchase? There's no need to repurchase this product as it will last you forever!

Referrences or for Further Reading:
http://bubzbeauty.com/ask-bubbi/243-getting-rid-of-blackheads.html


I bought 2 extra brushes. They are R180 each and you can buy them at my Blog Shop.

Hope this review was helpful.
Please spend your day and happy Sunday! xx  

 

0 comments: