Tiny Hand Pink Bow Tie

Tuesday 22 January 2013

{ review } Hada Labo’s Gokujyun SHA Lotion & Milk



Hi, my lovelies!

Todays product is Hada Labos Gokujyun Super Hyaluronic acid (SHA) Lotion and Milk. First off, I was *very* excited to receive these products in the mail and I cant tell you how happy I am to own them! Warning: This post is lengthy, because Hada Labo SHA Lotion and Milk might be my HG products where moisture is concerned!


The lotion:
One SHA Lotion is sold every 4 seconds in Japan, and with that and the fact that Japanese women are renowned for their natural beauty, I couldnt stay away any longer! My bestie, Shelvi (from www.xiaovee.com) was present at their launch in Indonesia and she told me all about the products and what it can do for you. Of course, I did some research as well before my final decision. Try googling Hyaluronic acid before and after! Its amazing!
Did you know Softlips are made by the same company, ROHTO Phramaceuticals?

Heres the introduction video Ive been watching and rewatching until I got my own:



It claims to hydrate your skin one drop locks up an ocean. Of course I cant read anything, because everything is in kanji and hiragana, but according to other reviews it really does its job well. I have yet to read a negative review about this baby!

With that said, the package is pretty simple and cute (but not over the top). I like it, because it reassures me that ROHTO Pharmaceuticals didnt spend more money on the packaging than the product. The Lotion comes in a 170ml bottle and the Milk comes in a 140ml bottle.

Shelvi told me to take it slow and work into the products gradually as my skin might become over-hydrated, but did I listen? Nooo... *facepalm*
Upon first application my skin was so soft! I wanted to touch it all the time, but it wasnt as smoothe as I wanted it to be. So, my hands ended up scratching at my blemishes... > n <
Thats why I have marks all over my face now (not to mention more pimples) its not the products! My skin didnt over-hydrate, but Im taking it slow for now anyway. Better safe than sorry, right?

The Lotions texture is like a cross between a serum and a toner. You use it after cleansing your face (instead of a toner) and pat-pat it into your skin until its been fully absorbed. You only need 2 to 4 drops and it will cover your entire face (and neck). It absorbs quite fast, especially when its hot or when I just came out of a shower.
The scent is almost medicinal, but not too strong. I really love it it feels as if Im doctoring my skin! ^ w ^

You cant see a difference. Its not one of those products that I can show you before and after pictures (which was very frustrating while I was debating to buy it or not). However, you can feel the difference after just one use!

The Milk:
I only apply it before bed, because I still find it to be a bit too hydrating. I also use it when my skin feels slightly dry or traumatized. Id like to try the UV milk instead, to be honest, and perhaps the sensitive range too. I have noticed when I use both these products in the morning every day, tiny bumps form on my skin (it looks like theyre filled with water). They go away quite fast though - so no worries.

The texture is a misture of a serum and a moisturizer I take it thats how emulsions feel like? Anyhow, there is barely any smell at all and it leaves my face with a healthy shine! Which I love, by the way. It doesnt make my face anymore oily than it already is

I really love using these two! I can use the Lotion as my final (and only) moisturizing product for my day time routine and my skin stays fresh without drying out. My first reaction to the duo was: Nyaaaa~~ So soft! ^ 3 ^ lol

Im sorry for the lack of pictures once again, but I do hope this post was informative! If you live in South Africa (near me, prefferably) and dont have a Paypal account to purchase it yourself, contact me and let me know if you want to go about a joint order. I will definitely repurchase these!


Also, before I forget, the seller Pandax1024 @ eBay has extremely safe and fast shipping! The products were delivered within 2 weeks way faster than normal eBay sellers. This is also the only seller that offers free shipping for Hada Labo products to South Africa on eBay. *happy*

Thats all for now, have a great Tuesday!

1 comments:

Xiao Vee said...

nice review dear ^^
glad to know that you like the products!! thanks for mentioning me, tehee~ :3
keep blogging ^^