Tiny Hand Pink Bow Tie

Sunday 9 December 2012

Hi guise!

You probably forgot all about me by now, but I guess I deserve it for being so inactive.



So, where have I been?

Just a few updates in my life~
> I finished high school
> I've been selected as #3 in my grade for academics and recieved a little trophy ^^
> I've started working on Herbalife now, as my mom's partner.
> A friend and I might establish a clothing/fashion brand under the name of this blog (ipetitpanda). It will basically cater the Ulzzang FOB style, Lolita and Visual Kei styles. If you have any ideas or suggestions, please let me know! ;D
> I'm trying to sell my paintings (which I will post here soon as well)!
> I'm going to sell my Sims games to my ex's sister (not that awkward if I get money, right?)
> I discovered lovely V-bloggers that I will share with you in another post.

Now for a few blog notifications~
ipetitpanda will slowly start to become a beauty and fashion blog as I earn more money to import cool products (like Hada Labo among others). It will still have stories and fanfictions (yes, you read correctly! I'm working on one right now) for you to enjoy, as well as rants on healthcare, skincare, people's behavior and habbits, and anything new I find fascinating. Aside from this little post, I'll do my best to provide something interesting with every post!

Please forgive me for my absence and stay tuned? Join my blog and become my friend? I promise not to make you wait that long again. *bows*

  

You guise are my heart~!

0 comments: